Flysky FS-i6 Transmitter / FS-iA6B Receiver Digital Proportional Radio System
Dragon Sailing now features what we feel is one of the best radio packages in the market available for Radio Sailing! The FlySky FS-i6 .
Click Here to download the complete instruction manual: FSi6 Instruction Manual!
This is a SPECIAL EDITION FS-i6 you will only find at Dragon Sailing, because we offer this excellent radio with the upgraded FS-iA6B receiver!
The features on this radio are amazing for the price, and we have speced it out especially for our customers with the FS-iA6B Telemetry receiver, (upgraded from the normal iA6a park flyer receiver which comes with most FS-i6 packages) which has a hard case, coated antennae and includes data ports for extra telemetry modules (sold separately).
The radio and receiver have on board voltage telemetry built in , so you can easily see what voltage your receiver battery on your boat is at in a glance... real time!
• 6 channel 2.4ghz radio with telemetry capability
• Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches
• Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons
• Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail
• 20 Model Memory
• 8 Character Model Name
• Trainer port
• Backlit LCD Screen displays real time transmitter and receiver voltage
• 4 Stick Mode Selectable
• Optional telemetry receivers and sensors available separately
Basic Programming Functions:
FlySky - i6 Transmitter Specs:
Frequency: 2.4ghz ISM Frequency Range
Spread Spectrum Mode: AFHDS 2A and AFHDS
Number of Frequency Channels: 20
Output Power: <=20dbm
Working Current: <=100mA
Working Voltage: 1.5v x 4 AA
Resolution: 1024 bit
Stick Mode: Mode 2 (Throttle Left)
FlySky - iA6B Receiver Specs: