Flysky FS-i6 Transmitter / FS-iA6B Receiver Digital Proportional Radio SystemSold Out
Dragon Sailing now features what we feel is one of the best radio packages in the market available for Radio Sailing! The FlySky FS-i6 .
Click Here to download the complete instruction manual: FSi6 Instruction Manual!
This is a SPECIAL EDITION FS-i6 you will only find at Dragon Sailing, because we offer this excellent radio with the upgraded FS-iA6B receiver!
The features on this radio are amazing for the price, and we have speced it out especially for our customers with the FS-iA6B Telemetry receiver, (upgraded from the normal iA6a park flyer receiver which comes with most FS-i6 packages) which has a hard case, coated antennae and includes data ports for extra telemetry modules (sold separately).
The radio and receiver have on board voltage telemetry built in , so you can easily see what voltage your receiver battery on your boat is at in a glance... real time!
• 6 channel 2.4ghz radio with telemetry capability
• Dual Rate/Trims/Gear/Flap/Gyro Gain Adjust/Flight Mode/Throttle Hold/Hover Pitch Switches
• Easy to use Programming & Navigation Buttons
• Supports Heli/Standard Wing/Elevon/V-Tail
• 20 Model Memory
• 8 Character Model Name
• Trainer port
• Backlit LCD Screen displays real time transmitter and receiver voltage
• 4 Stick Mode Selectable
• Optional telemetry receivers and sensors available separately
Basic Programming Functions:
FlySky - i6 Transmitter Specs:
Frequency: 2.4ghz ISM Frequency Range
Spread Spectrum Mode: AFHDS 2A and AFHDS
Number of Frequency Channels: 20
Output Power: <=20dbm
Working Current: <=100mA
Working Voltage: 1.5v x 4 AA
Resolution: 1024 bit
Stick Mode: Mode 2 (Throttle Left)
FlySky - iA6B Receiver Specs: