DragonForce 65 Version 6 650mm DF65 Class RC SailboatSold Out
Brand: Joysway Hobby
2020 Version 6 DragonForce 65
The best selling radio sailing yacht in the world, just got better !!
( click here for Easy to Read & Assemble Version 6 Instruction Manual : DF65 V6 Manual )
Features on the 2020 DF65 Version 6 Include:
- Improved 2020 Rudder Post fitting to improve fit and stability
- Improved fit for silicone boom bands
- 50 Micron Mylar " A" Sails, ships flat in box, with corner reinforcement, battens, eyelets and improved jib luff
- Boom Vang redesigned to be easy to adjust, better connection to boom
- Redesigned "no flex" Servo tray, featuring improved control arm geometry
- New Jib forestay fitting for easier more consistent jib rigging
- Upgraded digital rudder servo
- New Keel Bolt main sheet guide fitting, to stabilize main sheet ring
- Upgraded radio, with improved adjustment
- redesigned rudder post,
- Recessed deck track for eyelets, and improved under deck plastic insert to keep eyelets waterproof with out extra glue
- Retooled mould designed to make boat more durable / thicker
The Joysway DragonForce 65, or DF65 for short, is by far currently the best selling RC yacht in the world. The reasons are as simple as the concept and design itself, which was developed in collaboration between Joysway and top RC performance yacht designers .
This partnership has resulted in the DF65 which was first released in February 2013, an affordable competition class RC yacht that is so affordable it can enjoyed by serious competitors and non serious hobbyists alike.
Sleek lines and competition-developed sails make the DragonForce 65 race, perform and compete in all wind conditions!
The boat is based on the ICE design with an ABS hull, profiled aluminium fin and molded plastic rudder. The A rig that comes with the boat is a full sized, fractional low aspect rig with carbon spars and a ball raced gooseneck.
The DragonForce 65 is a recognized competition RC yacht that can be sailed in the restricted DF65 Class which is recognized by the American Model Yachting Association, with well defined rules and RC associations that are located worldwide.
With DF65 clubs all over North America, chances are there is a group near you sailing one! The perfect boat to start you own group sailing as well.
Having a Joysway DragonForce means that, should you like to, you can usually find a location local to you to learn sailing tips and how to configure sails or rigging, compare (and hone) your sailing skills against others, participate in local, state, national or even international competitions. Check out DFRacing USA for more information
Ready to Race out of the box means you all you will need to provide is your own batteries! Transmitter and receiver are already installed
The DF65 RTR Version is shipped with everything necessary to get started . Preinstalled Servo's, Preassembled booms, sails, fittings etc. All you need to do is assemble the spars , Mast, hang the sails, install your radio system and go race!
Spare parts availability:
Being the worlds best selling RC yacht, we are well stocked with all of the parts that you need to keep your afternoons and weekends going! In the unusual event we are out of stock on DF65 parts, be assured there won't be a very long delay - and they're so low in cost that many hobbyists now use them as replacement parts for other rc boat models .
Dragon Sailing has purchased the DF65 as close to getting it off the factory production line as we possibly can. Containers arrive directly from Joysway in China and are stocked directly into our warehouse here in the USA. As the exclusive US dealer & Distributor, we are stocked regularly with boats and parts throughout the year. Wherever you are ordering from in the USA you can have your yacht in as little as 2-5 days nationwide at extremely low cost. What previously cost $400 to $800 (or higher) has now been made very affordable, and with low cost parts means there are zero barriers to you enjoying your spare time sailing in your local waterway.
Due to the boats popularity and success, there have been a number of gradual improvements to the design and manufacture of the DragonForce 65 to make it even better.
- Rudder servo and powerful winch servo included.
- Plastic display stand included.
- Zinc alloy ballast and Aluminium Alloy Keel.
- Counterweighted jib.
- Rubber bow bumper.
- "A-rig" and sails, plus bowsies, dyneema cord and necessary accessories are all included.
- Instruction manual.
- PNP Version Requires: Compatible radio system and receiver, 4 AA batteries to power your receiver and servos
- RTR Version w/ stock radio Requires : 8 AA Batteries ( 4 for Transmitter, 4 for boat / Receiver)