DragonFlite 95 950mm / DF95 Class RC SailboatSold Out
Brand: Joysway Hobby
DragonFlite 95 / 950 mm
The DragonFlite 95 by Joysway delivers a truly "Race Ready" experience.
Every aspect of the DragonFlite 95 has been developed with very latest radio sailing design concepts, construction, and components for a first class radio sailing experience, right out of the box!
Everything needed to sail is included in the kit, all you need to do is add batteries and go sail! (For Plug And Play model,Transmitter/receiver required!)
The DragonFlite 95 uses cutting edge components not found in other manufactured RC Yacht models including:
- Carbon fiber keel fin, advanced design keel bulb
- Shroud less, keel step, one piece carbon mast
- Mylar Sails
The DragonFlite 95 is a yacht designed to be a convenient size, on and off the water. It’s light weight and long, narrow hull give it the kind of light wind performance most other radio yachts can only dream of. The downside of this lightweight design approach would normally be an inability to perform in strong winds, we have countered this by designing low aspect, lightweight rigs with careful sail plan development to ensure perfect handling balance. Even when the boat is overpowered it still remains easily controllable to windward and always has astonishing speed downwind with almost no tendency to ‘nosedive’.
The DragonFlite 95 is an officially recognized class by the American Model Yachting Association, the national governing body for US Sailing.
- Length : 955 mm
- Beam: 130 mm
- Mast Height: 1000 mm
- Overall Height: 1425 mm
- RTR Total Weight: 2000g (w/o 4 AA Batteries)
- Hull Material: Plastic
- Hull w/ Graphics and Finished Assembly
- Installed Electronics, running rigging, and pre-installed spar fittings
- 4.8 - 6 v High Torque Sail Servo and Metal Gear Rudder Servo
- Battery Box and On/Off Switch for Receiver
- Zinc Alloy Ballast , Designed with latest optimal bulb shape and flat tail
- Advanced Design Stiff Carbon Fiber Keel Fin, with machine milled fittings
- Plastic Display Stand
- Almost Ready-to-Race FS-i6 Version
- 4 pcs AA Batteries for Transmitter (Not Included)
- 4 Pcs AA Batteries for Receiver (Not Included)
- FS-i6 Receiver (included) needs to be installed
- Plug-N-Play Version
- Transmitter NOT Included
- Receiver NOT Included