Vinyl Sticky Back Single Sail Suit - Complete Custom Sail Number Set
Custom computer cut and ready to apply, no more messy markers... only takes a few minutes!
Our custom number sets are designed to be compliant with the specifications in different radio sailing classes worldwide
Allow 48 hours for production for custom numbers
PLEASE NOTE THESE WILL BE DROP SHIPPED FROM ANOTHER LOCATION!!!
Each Set includes:
- Matte Black, High Quality Thin Vinyl Numbering / Lettering
- UV Resistant & Weatherproof perfect for Mylar Sails
- 2 Main Sail Numbers, 2 Jib Numbers , Set to Class Specs
2 Class Sail Insignia
- 2 National Code Designators
- Each Complete Set comes prepped with Clear Transfer Application Film
We can customize a set of numbers for any Radio Sailing Class!
If your specific class is not listed, just select "custom class" and we can tailor your set to meet your class sail numbering specifications!
Your sail numbers and Country code + Class Logo are custom cut, weeded and backed for perfect alignment and easy application.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SPECIFY YOUR CLASS, NUMBERS AND COUNTRY CODE IN THE NOTES SECTION WHEN YOU CHECK OUT or WE CANT PROCESS YOUR ORDER!!
OR SIMPLY EMAIL US AT : firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a DF95 or DF65 sail number in the USA : register and join the DF Racing Class Associations at:
- Trim the required number of emblems using a pair of scissors.
- Prepare the sail or hull surface, ensuring it is clean, dry and free of chemicals.
- Peel the transfer sheet back, carefully lifting the vinyl emblem with it.
- Position carefully, using line guides if necessary, press the decal down smoothly in its intended location.
- Rub firmly using a plastic card or blunt object, ensuring all black areas are securely adhered to the surface.
- Slowly peel back the transfer sheet, leaving the vinyl emblem in place.