DF95/FSi6 PREORDER Bundle
This PREORDER bundle also includes:
- FREE Dragon Sailing Lanyard
One of our high grade 50m Spools of Spectra 8 braid / 80 lb line for FREE (specify color when you check out) Blue Green Yellow Red Gray Orange White Pink
Delivery will be approx. August 25 , time may vary slightly due to CPB inspection or offload delays
- DragonFlite 95 Complete Plug and Play Kit
- FlySky FS-i6 Transmitter + receiver ( not installed in the boat)
- Includes New 2019 Improved Boom Assembly/ Compression Strut
- 1 FREE Spool 80 lb / 8 Braid spectra line
- 1 FREE Dragon Sailing Lanyard
THIS DISCOUNTED BUNDLE IS PREORDER ONLY and ORDERS WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL arrival of our shipment of DF95s arrive in our warehouse !
Bundled DF95s will be given preferred top priority and will ship first!!
This discount will only be offered through August 20th
DragonFlite 95 / 950 mm
The DragonFlite 95 by Joysway delivers a truly "Race Ready" experience.
Every aspect of the DragonFlite 95 has been developed with very latest radio sailing design concepts, construction, and components for a first class radio sailing experience, right out of the box!
Everything needed to sail is included in the kit, all you need to do is add batteries and go sail! (For Plug And Play model,Transmitter/receiver required!)
The DragonFlite 95 uses cutting edge components not found in other manufactured RC Yacht models including:
- Carbon fiber keel fin, advanced design keel bulb
- Shroud less, keel step, one piece carbon mast
- Mylar Sails
The DragonFlite 95 is a yacht designed to be a convenient size, on and off the water. It’s light weight and long, narrow hull give it the kind of light wind performance most other radio yachts can only dream of. The downside of this lightweight design approach would normally be an inability to perform in strong winds, we have countered this by designing low aspect, lightweight rigs with careful sail plan development to ensure perfect handling balance. Even when the boat is overpowered it still remains easily controllable to windward and always has astonishing speed downwind with almost no tendency to ‘nosedive’.
- Length : 955 mm
- Beam: 130 mm
- Mast Height: 1000 mm
- Overall Height: 1425 mm
- RTR Total Weight: 2000g (w/o 4 AA Batteries)
- Hull Material: Plastic
- Hull w/ Graphics and Finished Assembly
- Installed Electronics, running rigging, and pre-installed spar fittings
- 4.8 - 6 v High Torque Sail Servo and Metal Gear Rudder Servo
- Battery Box and On/Off Switch for Receiver
- Zinc Alloy Ballast , Designed with latest optimal bulb shape and flat tail
- Advanced Design Stiff Carbon Fiber Keel Fin, with machine milled fittings
- Plastic Display Stand
- Almost Ready-to-Race FS-i6 Version
- 4 pcs AA Batteries for Transmitter (Not Included)
- 4 Pcs AA Batteries for Receiver (Not Included)
- FS-i6 Transmitter + Receiver (included) needs to be installed